Yuliya Osyka is a Ukrainian-born artist from Dnipro, Ukraine, based in NYC.
Her work is both minimalist and expressionist as it balances between painting and graphic pieces.
She interested in studying psychological portraits through their grotesque physical manifestations using exaggeration and reduction of form as the means of distilling a feature of interest.
Yuliya earned a BFA in Animation from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago (class of 2015) and graduated from State Theater and Arts College of Dnipro in Ukraine majoring in Graphic Design and Fine Arts (2007-2011).
For all inquiries, available pieces, collaborations or just to say hey write to email@example.com
• "Ukrainian Days" Exhibition, Evanston Art Center, Evanston, IL 2017 - featured artist (prints)
• 2016 Harold Washington Library Center, Chicago, IL USA 2016 - featured artist (painting)
• “Framework” Nixie Gallery, Skokie, IL USA 2016 - featured artist (painting)
• “Zhou B Art Center. Third Friday, May”, Chicago, IL USA, 2015 - featured artist (animation, painting)
• “Defibrillator Gallery”, Chicago, IL USA, 2015 - featured artist (installation)
• SAIC Behance Network - featured artist (animation, painting, drawing) (2014, 2015)
• Merit Scholarship The School of Art Institute, Chicago IL (2013)
• “COW” Internation Festival (Graphic design). Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine, 2010 (corporate Identity)
• “Ukrainian Poster”. Lviv, Ukraine. 2010 - featured artist (poster)